The Second Coming

Discuss Sacrament's official lore, post your own, or collaborate with fellow players!
SawJacksoul

Re: The Second Coming

Postby SawJacksoul » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:42 pm

Jaclau wrote:
SawJacksoul wrote:
Ahdora wrote:
Anatha (Cori) is our webmistress :) She never misses a meeting!

I don't miss MANY, but I'd just gotten out of the hospital the day before and had a bunch of stuff to do that I couldn't get done whilst prone in the ICU lol

I figured it was her since she's the only other female member I'm aware of. What the hell does a webmisstress even do?

Boy! I'll kick your azz! I am a female member! :evil:

I mean that are part of the company. Unless you are actually part of the company, and I don't mean by volunteer, then my apologies
~Best regards,
SawJacksoul

Ahdora
Founder
Founder

Postby Ahdora » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:41 pm

SawJacksoul wrote:
Ahdora wrote:
NightsKnight wrote:Yes! There you go I think it was her >>

I don't miss MANY, but I'd just gotten out of the hospital the day before and had a bunch of stuff to do that I couldn't get done whilst prone in the ICU lol

I figured it was her since she's the only other female member I'm aware of. What the hell does a webmisstress even do?

She built and maintains our entire website. :)

And we have quite a few female team members who attend the meetings regularly. SlayerSyrena is our lead artist, Roslynn Sommers is a concept artist, Cyanide is a member of the development team building the actual game, Isyldra is our Twitch partner and photo editing expert, D20Gal is a member of our lore writing team (as I believe Jaclau is), and we have another team member named Rhonda... and that's just a few. :)
Co-Founder

"Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her, but once they are in hand, he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game." ~Voltaire
Ahdora
Founder
Founder

Postby Ahdora » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:42 pm

SawJacksoul wrote:
Jaclau wrote:
SawJacksoul wrote:

Boy! I'll kick your azz! I am a female member! :evil:

I mean that are part of the company. Unless you are actually part of the company, and I don't mean by volunteer, then my apologies

We are ALL volunteers right now, even the founders. We are all working on this project out of love and passion. Our volunteers are all a part of our company, have all signed paperwork to that effect.
Co-Founder

"Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her, but once they are in hand, he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game." ~Voltaire
SawJacksoul

Postby SawJacksoul » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:21 am

Ahdora wrote:
SawJacksoul wrote:
Jaclau wrote:Boy! I'll kick your azz! I am a female member! :evil:

We are ALL volunteers right now, even the founders. We are all working on this project out of love and passion. Our volunteers are all a part of our company, have all signed paperwork to that effect.

I see. I guess I am too then unless there's more than the NDA
~Best regards,
SawJacksoul

Jaclau
Lore Team

Postby Jaclau » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:32 am

Ahdora wrote:...And we have quite a few female team members who attend the meetings regularly. SlayerSyrena is our lead artist, Roslynn Sommers is a concept artist, Cyanide is a member of the development team building the actual game, Isyldra is our Twitch partner and photo editing expert, D20Gal is a member of our lore writing team (as I believe Jaclau is), and we have another team member named Rhonda... and that's just a few. :)

As an FYI, Jaclau is Rhonda. :D Bit I will take double billing!
#ChallengeIsEverything
SawJacksoul

Postby SawJacksoul » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:54 am

Jaclau wrote:
Ahdora wrote:...And we have quite a few female team members who attend the meetings regularly. SlayerSyrena is our lead artist, Roslynn Sommers is a concept artist, Cyanide is a member of the development team building the actual game, Isyldra is our Twitch partner and photo editing expert, D20Gal is a member of our lore writing team (as I believe Jaclau is), and we have another team member named Rhonda... and that's just a few. :)

I see. I am now aware
~Best regards,
SawJacksoul

SawJacksoul

Postby SawJacksoul » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:55 am

Ahdora wrote:
SawJacksoul wrote:
Ahdora wrote:

She built and maintains our entire website. :)

I guess that makes sense and explains why she doesn't seem to be around a lot
~Best regards,
SawJacksoul

SeriousBaconDever
Development Team

Postby SeriousBaconDever » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:34 am

SawJacksoul wrote:I see. I am now aware

You say it so formally lol. You'll get to know everyone eventually n00b :lol:

Sizzle on bros!

I love working on Sacrament. Please don't fire me...

#ChallengeIsEverything
Ahdora
Founder
Founder

Postby Ahdora » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:37 pm

Jaclau wrote:

I really should have known that... sigh.

Our team is growing so rapidly that I can't keep track anymore! Which is awesome. :D
Co-Founder

Ahdora
Founder
Founder

Postby Ahdora » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:39 pm

SawJacksoul wrote:
Ahdora wrote:
SawJacksoul wrote:

I see. I guess I am too then unless there's more than the NDA

There's more than the NDA. :) The NDA has to be signed by anyone we are even going to interview about the game, as we discuss aspects that are not known to the public on a regular basis during the interview process.
Co-Founder

Return to “Lore Discussion”