The Second Coming

Discuss Sacrament's official lore, post your own, or collaborate with fellow players!
User avatar
NightsKnight
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:36 pm
Contact:

Re: The Second Coming

Postby NightsKnight » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:09 pm

Ahdora wrote:Nice start! Looking forward to more :)


Thanks! weren't you in the most recent Dev meeting? It was nice to meet you!
Developer for Sacrament: Sound Design/Cinematic Writer
User avatar
Ahdora
Founder
Founder
Posts: 280
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 11:05 am

Re: The Second Coming

Postby Ahdora » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:56 pm

NightsKnight wrote:
Ahdora wrote:Nice start! Looking forward to more :)


Thanks! weren't you in the most recent Dev meeting? It was nice to meet you!


No, not this time. I wasn't home. I'm not sure which lady you met, but I'll let her know you thought it was nice to meet her! Hehe
Co-Founder

"Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her, but once they are in hand, he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game." ~Voltaire
User avatar
NightsKnight
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:36 pm
Contact:

Re: The Second Coming

Postby NightsKnight » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:09 pm

*facepalm* Maybe, I met a lot of new people, so it was a little chaotic.
Developer for Sacrament: Sound Design/Cinematic Writer
User avatar
Jaclau
Lore Team
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed May 20, 2015 8:31 am

Re: The Second Coming

Postby Jaclau » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:13 pm

Ahdora wrote:
NightsKnight wrote:
Ahdora wrote:Nice start! Looking forward to more :)


Thanks! weren't you in the most recent Dev meeting? It was nice to meet you!


No, not this time. I wasn't home. I'm not sure which lady you met, but I'll let her know you thought it was nice to meet her! Hehe

Probably Anatha(?).
#ChallengeIsEverything
Image
User avatar
NightsKnight
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:36 pm
Contact:

Re: The Second Coming

Postby NightsKnight » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:15 pm

Yes! There you go I think it was her >>
Developer for Sacrament: Sound Design/Cinematic Writer
User avatar
Ahdora
Founder
Founder
Posts: 280
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 11:05 am

Re: The Second Coming

Postby Ahdora » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:16 pm

NightsKnight wrote:Yes! There you go I think it was her >>


Anatha (Cori) is our webmistress :) She never misses a meeting!

I don't miss MANY, but I'd just gotten out of the hospital the day before and had a bunch of stuff to do that I couldn't get done whilst prone in the ICU lol
Co-Founder

"Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her, but once they are in hand, he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game." ~Voltaire
User avatar
NightsKnight
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:36 pm
Contact:

Re: The Second Coming

Postby NightsKnight » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:27 pm

Yes prone in the ICU has its drawbacks :P but hey referring back to my first statement *It's now a pleasure to have met you!*
Developer for Sacrament: Sound Design/Cinematic Writer
User avatar
Ahdora
Founder
Founder
Posts: 280
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 11:05 am

Re: The Second Coming

Postby Ahdora » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:28 pm

NightsKnight wrote:Yes prone in the ICU has its drawbacks :P but hey referring back to my first statement *It's now a pleasure to have met you!*


And you as well, sir!
Co-Founder

"Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her, but once they are in hand, he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game." ~Voltaire
User avatar
SawJacksoul
Posts: 601
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:08 pm
Location: Somewhere far away. Or maybe behind you
Contact:

Re: The Second Coming

Postby SawJacksoul » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:14 pm

Ahdora wrote:
NightsKnight wrote:Yes! There you go I think it was her >>


Anatha (Cori) is our webmistress :) She never misses a meeting!

I don't miss MANY, but I'd just gotten out of the hospital the day before and had a bunch of stuff to do that I couldn't get done whilst prone in the ICU lol


I figured it was her since she's the only other female member I'm aware of. What the hell does a webmisstress even do?
~Best regards,
SawJacksoul

Image
User avatar
Jaclau
Lore Team
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed May 20, 2015 8:31 am

Re: The Second Coming

Postby Jaclau » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:37 pm

SawJacksoul wrote:
Ahdora wrote:
NightsKnight wrote:Yes! There you go I think it was her >>


Anatha (Cori) is our webmistress :) She never misses a meeting!

I don't miss MANY, but I'd just gotten out of the hospital the day before and had a bunch of stuff to do that I couldn't get done whilst prone in the ICU lol


I figured it was her since she's the only other female member I'm aware of. What the hell does a webmisstress even do?

Boy! I'll kick your azz! I am a female member! :evil:
#ChallengeIsEverything
Image

Return to “Lore Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest