Suggestions for my stories

Discuss Sacrament's official lore, post your own, or collaborate with fellow players!
SawJacksoul

Suggestions for my stories

Postby SawJacksoul » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:32 am

I prefer to mostly write fantasy themed stories so if your suggestions could be related to that it'd be nice. But I'd like some of your ideas of things you'd like to see in them. I can't always guarantee they'll be implemented but they can be kept in mind and could also help shape the story
~Best regards,
SawJacksoul

Ahdora
Founder
Founder

Re: Suggestions for my stories

Postby Ahdora » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:40 pm

I'd like to see a story about a kind-hearted Orc who just likes pretty things and is outcast from Orc society because he's a pacifist. :D
Co-Founder

"Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her, but once they are in hand, he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game." ~Voltaire
SawJacksoul

Postby SawJacksoul » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:41 pm

Ahdora wrote:I'd like to see a story about a kind-hearted Orc who just likes pretty things and is outcast from Orc society because he's a pacifist. :D

I could see about it in due time. It's definitely do-able
~Best regards,
SawJacksoul

SeriousBaconDever
Development Team

Postby SeriousBaconDever » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:23 pm

Ahdora wrote:I'd like to see a story about a kind-hearted Orc who just likes pretty things and is outcast from Orc society because he's a pacifist. :D

I feel kinda bad for laughing when I read that but it sounds so absurd that it's just hilarious lol. but i'd read

Sizzle on bros!

I love working on Sacrament. Please don't fire me...

#ChallengeIsEverything
Ahdora
Founder
Founder

Postby Ahdora » Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:47 pm

SeriousBaconDever wrote:

I feel kinda bad for laughing when I read that but it sounds so absurd that it's just hilarious lol. but i'd read

Exactly! :D
Co-Founder

"Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her, but once they are in hand, he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game." ~Voltaire
SawJacksoul

Postby SawJacksoul » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:21 pm

Ahdora wrote:
SeriousBaconDever wrote:

I'll try to get to it when I can. Also I was talking to one of my friends at work about my story and he said for my next one I should write Zombies at Payless which is where I work lol
~Best regards,
SawJacksoul

SeriousBaconDever
Development Team

Postby SeriousBaconDever » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:23 pm

SawJacksoul wrote:
Ahdora wrote:
SeriousBaconDever wrote:

I'll try to get to it when I can. Also I was talking to one of my friends at work about my story and he said for my next one I should write Zombies at Payless which is where I work lol

You guys would be boned. "The zombies are getting in!" "Quick, through the milk!"

Sizzle on bros!

#ChallengeIsEverything
SawJacksoul

Postby SawJacksoul » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:16 pm

SeriousBaconDever wrote:
SawJacksoul wrote:
Ahdora wrote:

You guys would be boned. "The zombies are getting in!" "Quick, through the milk!"

We're Payless employees. We're determined people. Also the story is done. Get ready for the release
~Best regards,
SawJacksoul

SeriousBaconDever
Development Team

Postby SeriousBaconDever » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:28 am

SawJacksoul wrote:
SeriousBaconDever wrote:
SawJacksoul wrote:

We're Payless employees. We're determined people. Also the story is done. Get ready for the release

This'll be a great book

Sizzle on bros!

#ChallengeIsEverything
SawJacksoul

Postby SawJacksoul » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:57 am

Also as a tag for this one, once you all read the story I posted, please post any ideas you'd like to see for part 2 and I'll take them into consideration
~Best regards,
SawJacksoul

Return to “Lore Discussion”