My stories

Discuss Sacrament's official lore, post your own, or collaborate with fellow players!
User avatar
Ahdora
Founder
Founder
Posts: 283
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 11:05 am

Re: My stories

Postby Ahdora » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:59 pm

What I've noticed on some other forums is people starting a little collection of their own stories that end up being semi- or directly related. Or that many users will collaborate together and making one long, ever-evolving story. I feel like these things are something that would interest a person who likes the lore of a game. :)

I'm thinking of doing a little lore series myself, based on my character's travels, when the game releases.
Co-Founder

"Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her, but once they are in hand, he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game." ~Voltaire
User avatar
SeriousBaconDever
Development Team
Posts: 341
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:40 pm
Location: Behind my computer, duh
Contact:

Re: My stories

Postby SeriousBaconDever » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:25 pm

Ahdora wrote:What I've noticed on some other forums is people starting a little collection of their own stories that end up being semi- or directly related. Or that many users will collaborate together and making one long, ever-evolving story. I feel like these things are something that would interest a person who likes the lore of a game. :)

I'm thinking of doing a little lore series myself, based on my character's travels, when the game releases.


that's not a bad idea the ever-evolving story thing. ive been a part of those before. I was actually kinda big in the Creepypasta 'realm' and if you don't know what that is I'm sorry and here you go: creepypasta.wikia.com and we did a couple of those and they turned out actually really well (i used to write but i got bored with it but you now, never knows what might peak your interest again)
Image

Sizzle on bros!

I love working on Sacrament. Please don't fire me...

#ChallengeIsEverything
User avatar
SawJacksoul
Posts: 604
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:08 pm
Location: Somewhere far away. Or maybe behind you
Contact:

Re: My stories

Postby SawJacksoul » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:19 pm

Ahdora wrote:What I've noticed on some other forums is people starting a little collection of their own stories that end up being semi- or directly related. Or that many users will collaborate together and making one long, ever-evolving story. I feel like these things are something that would interest a person who likes the lore of a game. :)

I'm thinking of doing a little lore series myself, based on my character's travels, when the game releases.


They're not for me. They might be great for some people but my stories are of my own origin and all by me. Now I need to get back to writing it now that I'm done going through all the new stuff. I think you'll all like it
~Best regards,
SawJacksoul

Image
User avatar
Layenem
Founder
Founder
Posts: 533
Joined: Wed May 20, 2015 11:59 am

Re: My stories

Postby Layenem » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:34 pm

Let me know when you want me to lay the story writing down on these bastards, Ahdora :)

They ain't ready!
Co-Founder and CEO

#ChallengeIsEverything

"To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing." ~ Elbert Hubbard
User avatar
SawJacksoul
Posts: 604
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:08 pm
Location: Somewhere far away. Or maybe behind you
Contact:

Re: My stories

Postby SawJacksoul » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:37 pm

Layenem wrote:Let me know when you want me to lay the story writing down on these bastards, Ahdora :)

They ain't ready!


You think you can make a better story than me? You're on. Best hurry. I'm already one whole story part ahead of you
~Best regards,
SawJacksoul

Image
User avatar
SeriousBaconDever
Development Team
Posts: 341
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:40 pm
Location: Behind my computer, duh
Contact:

Re: My stories

Postby SeriousBaconDever » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:00 pm

I'm interested already. :)
Image

Sizzle on bros!

I love working on Sacrament. Please don't fire me...

#ChallengeIsEverything
User avatar
SawJacksoul
Posts: 604
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:08 pm
Location: Somewhere far away. Or maybe behind you
Contact:

Re: My stories

Postby SawJacksoul » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:08 pm

SeriousBaconDever wrote:I'm interested already. :)


You're supposed to be on my side you butt
~Best regards,
SawJacksoul

Image
User avatar
Layenem
Founder
Founder
Posts: 533
Joined: Wed May 20, 2015 11:59 am

Re: My stories

Postby Layenem » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:59 pm

SawJacksoul wrote:
Layenem wrote:Let me know when you want me to lay the story writing down on these bastards, Ahdora :)

They ain't ready!


You think you can make a better story than me? You're on. Best hurry. I'm already one whole story part ahead of you


I tell you what. I'll even let you pick a stupid subject for me... OR you can leave me to my own devices but you'd better ask Ahdora about taking every advantage you can :P
Co-Founder and CEO

#ChallengeIsEverything

"To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing." ~ Elbert Hubbard
User avatar
SeriousBaconDever
Development Team
Posts: 341
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:40 pm
Location: Behind my computer, duh
Contact:

Re: My stories

Postby SeriousBaconDever » Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:21 pm

Layenem wrote:
SawJacksoul wrote:
Layenem wrote:Let me know when you want me to lay the story writing down on these bastards, Ahdora :)

They ain't ready!


You think you can make a better story than me? You're on. Best hurry. I'm already one whole story part ahead of you


I tell you what. I'll even let you pick a stupid subject for me... OR you can leave me to my own devices but you'd better ask Ahdora about taking every advantage you can :P


Alright. Saw, we gotta talk through this shit.
Image

Sizzle on bros!

I love working on Sacrament. Please don't fire me...

#ChallengeIsEverything
User avatar
SawJacksoul
Posts: 604
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:08 pm
Location: Somewhere far away. Or maybe behind you
Contact:

Re: My stories

Postby SawJacksoul » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:36 pm

SeriousBaconDever wrote:
Layenem wrote:
SawJacksoul wrote:
You think you can make a better story than me? You're on. Best hurry. I'm already one whole story part ahead of you


I tell you what. I'll even let you pick a stupid subject for me... OR you can leave me to my own devices but you'd better ask Ahdora about taking every advantage you can :P


Alright. Saw, we gotta talk through this shit.


Your stupid color is still too hard to read. But yea I suppose so
~Best regards,
SawJacksoul

Image

Return to “Lore Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest