My stories

Discuss Sacrament's official lore, post your own, or collaborate with fellow players!
SawJacksoul

Re: My stories

Postby SawJacksoul » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:21 am

Layenem wrote:Sounds bloody... I can't wait!!! lol

Maybe I'll write a story if you inspire me to...

It was going to be but it wouldn't of been the best. I didn't go into extreme detail because I was just venting out frustrations real quick. So maybe next time when my head is more clear
~Best regards,
SawJacksoul

SeriousBaconDever
Development Team

Postby SeriousBaconDever » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:30 am

SawJacksoul wrote:
Ahdora wrote:SawJack, what did I tell you?! Type it up in GDocs first! It's free! :lol:

Well I was going to copy it all and then do the sign in but I forgot to fucking do it after I corrected something :evil: :evil: :evil:

Control C, saves my life every time. :lol:

Sizzle on bros!

I love working on Sacrament. Please don't fire me...

#ChallengeIsEverything
SawJacksoul

Postby SawJacksoul » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:40 am

SeriousBaconDever wrote:
SawJacksoul wrote:
Ahdora wrote:SawJack, what did I tell you?! Type it up in GDocs first! It's free! :lol:

Well I was going to copy it all and then do the sign in but I forgot to fucking do it after I corrected something :evil: :evil: :evil:

That's what I was going to do. I'm going to work on my 3rd one throughout the day in docs
~Best regards,
SawJacksoul

SeriousBaconDever
Development Team

Postby SeriousBaconDever » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:42 am

SawJacksoul wrote:
SeriousBaconDever wrote:
SawJacksoul wrote:

That's what I was going to do. I'm going to work on my 3rd one throughout the day in docs

You can then just share the link on here instead of copying it and you don't have to worry about saving since it does that shit for you.

Sizzle on bros!

#ChallengeIsEverything
SawJacksoul

Postby SawJacksoul » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:43 am

SeriousBaconDever wrote:
SawJacksoul wrote:
SeriousBaconDever wrote:

You can then just share the link on here instead of copying it and you don't have to worry about saving since it does that shit for you.

No I'll just copy it and post it on here
~Best regards,
SawJacksoul

Ahdora
Founder
Founder

Postby Ahdora » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:38 pm

I'm going to go ahead and move these to the Lore Discussion forum. I know it's located under the Game Discussion umbrella, but that's where I envisioned people posting their own stories and such. :)
Co-Founder

"Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her, but once they are in hand, he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game." ~Voltaire
SawJacksoul

Postby SawJacksoul » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:39 pm

Ahdora wrote:I'm going to go ahead and move these to the Lore Discussion forum. I know it's located under the Game Discussion umbrella, but that's where I envisioned people posting their own stories and such. :)

Why there? They aren't relevant to the game so I figured off-topic would be a better place. Also are you meaning this thread or every story I post?
~Best regards,
SawJacksoul

Ahdora
Founder
Founder

Postby Ahdora » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:43 pm

SawJacksoul wrote:
Ahdora wrote:I'm going to go ahead and move these to the Lore Discussion forum. I know it's located under the Game Discussion umbrella, but that's where I envisioned people posting their own stories and such. :)

Why there? They aren't relevant to the game so I figured off-topic would be a better place. Also are you meaning this thread or every story I post?

All stories.

I should have been more explicit in the forum description when I said "post your own lore." I didn't mean only Sacrament-related lore. :)
Co-Founder

"Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her, but once they are in hand, he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game." ~Voltaire
SawJacksoul

Postby SawJacksoul » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:44 pm

Ahdora wrote:
SawJacksoul wrote:

All stories.

I should have been more explicit in the forum description when I said "post your own lore." I didn't mean only Sacrament-related lore. :)

Oh OK I see. I guess a story could be considered lore then. Alright I'll be off for awhile to work on the story before I have to go to work here in a bit. So I'll be back on here later tonight
~Best regards,
SawJacksoul

SeriousBaconDever
Development Team

Postby SeriousBaconDever » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:03 pm

SawJacksoul wrote:
Ahdora wrote:
SawJacksoul wrote:

All stories.

Oh OK I see. I guess a story could be considered lore then. Alright I'll be off for awhile to work on the story before I have to go to work here in a bit. So I'll be back on here later tonight

I suppose lore could be any story really

Sizzle on bros!

#ChallengeIsEverything

Return to “Lore Discussion”