Introduce yourselves!

Talk amongst yourselves about topics unrelated to Sacrament.
Layenem
Founder
Founder

Re: Introduce yourselves!

Postby Layenem » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:42 am

Armour wrote:...233mhz Gateway PC...

This brought me too far back hahahaha
Co-Founder and CEO

#ChallengeIsEverything

"To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing." ~ Elbert Hubbard
Zagzeroth

Postby Zagzeroth » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:46 am

Heya everyone figured I might as well introduce myself by now, name's Zagzeroth or just Zagz... *cringes* or Zagzie... if you want to find a knife in your back. *clears throat* anyhow... I'm 20ish (roughly lol) and I've spent around 15 of those years pursuing RPGs and other like mediums, starting with the ever-popular D&D (2nd ED) moving on to games like Baldur's Gate and Neverwinter Nights etc. until I stumbled across Everquest... this sparked something in me that I couldn't understand and thus combining that with my daily life of school, work, and above average amounts of nothing, I began to create and shape my own worlds and entire societies to inhabit them writing nearly 300 pages for each just about how things worked in said worlds and it gave me an advantage in my writing throughout school so I guess you could say after many MMOs and Tabletops (as well as single-player RPGs of course) I stumbled into someone I consider a great and wonderful friend who happened to be writing lore for some large project she couldn't talk about so I said, "Hey anyway I'd be able to get involved?" and now I'm here waiting with bated breath for something to do... *chuckles* and until something comes up I'll be around on ESO my newest all around boredom killer (Whether for RP, PvE, PvP, or anything else really lol)

Maybe I'll see you guys around somewhere...

~ Zagz
"But regardless it hardly mattered in the end, they would die if they tried anything, and he would likely be no worse for wear." ~ Dalaban, Dark Elven Knight-Agent
Drahsid

Postby Drahsid » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:55 am

Oi friends. I am Drahsid. I break stuff.

Code: Select all

void main() { while (true) { long double * leak = new double : 80; delete leak; long double profit = new long double : 80; } }
HorrorInDisguise

Postby HorrorInDisguise » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:18 am

Hey All, My names Horror, Or on Discord Sanborne I'm a pretty laidback guy, Though being 21 I'm still pretty naive at life one could say, But I hope to make the experience here on the forums as memorable as possible for all of you, But with that said, If you have any issues on the forums feel free to hit me up either through discord, My inbox or my email if you have it, I'm available to assist almost round the clock at the moment. So I should get back to you rather quickly, anyways, Glad to meet all of you and i hope to get to know you all soon.
SawJacksoul

Postby SawJacksoul » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:26 pm

HorrorInDisguise wrote:Hey All, My names Horror, Or on Discord Sanborne I'm a pretty laidback guy, Though being 21 I'm still pretty naive at life one could say, But I hope to make the experience here on the forums as memorable as possible for all of you, But with that said, If you have any issues on the forums feel free to hit me up either through discord, My inbox or my email if you have it, I'm available to assist almost round the clock at the moment. So I should get back to you rather quickly, anyways, Glad to meet all of you and i hope to get to know you all soon.

Welcome aboard! Don't worry too much about life. Even the oldest and wisest of people don't have all the answers. I hope you enjoy your time with the rugged cast and crew as well as with other members of the forum
~Best regards,
SawJacksoul

Txbongo

Postby Txbongo » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:00 am

Hi I am Txbongo nice to meet you,
Long time "stalker" first time poster. Have been following y'all sense your KS days. Sadly my internet at the time did not let me donate but that happens when your floating in the middle of nowhere... So I have about read every post on here and am excited to help anyway I can. I do apologies and hope you bare with me when I respond to these skeletons that have already been passed and I understand that a lot of time has pasted so please let me know if I get to out of hand. I am a long time player from back when MMO's hit. I've played everything from EQ to WOW and all the in between. I've adored them all and fantasies of the next thing which will probably be Sacrament. I am kinda a jack of all traits, master of none. I have a lot of experience in gaming, video editing, web design, and other things, apparently no experience in English but you know that class was always boring... Learning to code hopefully one day ill get to where I want with it but well see. Anyways I will be around now that I have access and look forward to talking to all of you. Oh yeah and please let me know when your super close to getting done and pushing Alpha/ stop taking donations... I may not be rich but I am on the $50 plan and need to hit $1000+ in donations so I cant get that name reservation :P a lot of games ban my username due to it having Bong in it -.- hope this way it wont be the case.
Thanks for reading :D
Layenem
Founder
Founder

Postby Layenem » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:14 pm

Txbongo wrote:... a lot of games ban my username due to it having Bong in it -.- hope this way it wont be the case...

We don't care if your name is "GlassBong"... who are we worried about offending? People who, for whatever reason, hate marijuana even though it's scientific benefits are astounding and the amount of children, alone, that it helps each year with issues like epilepsy and other medical problems are very well documented? Fuck that. Bong it up, homie.

Though I feel your name has nothing to do with MJ at all hahaha
Co-Founder and CEO

#ChallengeIsEverything

"To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing." ~ Elbert Hubbard
Txbongo

Postby Txbongo » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:34 pm

Nothing to do with it. I actually with my job cannot partake. But my username has been with me for many years and it would be nice to use.

Return to “General Chitchat”