PvP Titels?

Talk about all things PvP-related.
MarwinDexter

PvP Titels?

Postby MarwinDexter » Thu May 05, 2016 4:55 pm

PvP Titels? Really loved PvP titels on classic World of warcraft and Warhammer online, it are so cool to show of some cool high lvl rank :P And ppl think you are badass :) You got PvP titels, ranked based? :)
Kraive
Founder
Founder

Re: PvP Titels?

Postby Kraive » Thu May 05, 2016 10:23 pm

Absolutely! What good is kicking some ass if you can't show off how much you've kicked?

We have plans for a wide variety of titles based upon your PvP performance. Not only that but others based on how many foes you have teabagged! How many you've humiliated by killing several times.

Careful with that last one though we also have anti grieving bounty system in the works, killing the same player several times over the course of your PvP career is fun! A little give and take. Farming a player, killing them repeatedly over a short span of time isn't fun. It's not fun for them and it's not posing a challenge to you. If you won't challenge yourself, well then we'll set a challenge for you that has you hunted down and slain in a fitting bit of justice.

That said, if they're part of a zerg and you just happen to be zerg busting, well then more power to you! Have a title for that!
MarwinDexter

Postby MarwinDexter » Fri May 06, 2016 11:37 am

wow sounds great! So there is a bouty system? " i thinking like star wars booba fett " Walking in the main city, taking a contract on a target, then assassinate it, and turn in the quest for a reward!? That would be so damn cool! To make a little spin on the pvp scene :D and world pvp
Layenem
Founder
Founder

Postby Layenem » Fri May 06, 2016 12:06 pm

MarwinDexter wrote:wow sounds great! So there is a bouty system? " i thinking like star wars booba fett " Walking in the main city, taking a contract on a target, then assassinate it, and turn in the quest for a reward!? That would be so damn cool! To make a little spin on the pvp scene :D and world pvp

Just like that.
Co-Founder and CEO

#ChallengeIsEverything

"To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing." ~ Elbert Hubbard
MarwinDexter

Postby MarwinDexter » Fri May 06, 2016 12:07 pm

OMFG Nerd-Gasm!! That is just bad-ass my friend! Bad-Ass!! Please, talk a little bit about this in the next podcast :D
Layenem
Founder
Founder

Postby Layenem » Fri May 06, 2016 12:20 pm

I've squeezed it in AND I'm glad you mentioned the podcast because I totally forgot to mention that it is going to be an hour and a half later than normal hahaha

Good accidental call!
Co-Founder and CEO

#ChallengeIsEverything

"To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing." ~ Elbert Hubbard
MarwinDexter

Postby MarwinDexter » Sat May 07, 2016 4:45 am

Its all good, i live in Sweden so i usually look on youtube page a little later :P

Return to “PvP Discussion”