Talk about all things PvP-related.
Kraive
Founder
Founder

Re: PvP questions

Postby Kraive » Thu May 05, 2016 10:49 pm

If you haven't yet I suggest taking a look at our PvP section on the website:

http://www.sacramentgame.com/game-info.html#pvp

We have a wide variety of pvp as well as custom made matches and arenas. If you want to do your own version of 1v100 then have at it! Our PvP is ambitious, but hell our entire game and our vision is ambitious. We could take our PvP aspects separate them out and make them their own stand alone game, they are fleshed out and put together well enough to do that.

We built the entire system from the ground up with the setting and story in mind, so that it ties in with the lore of our world. It could be a stand alone title, but it's not. We put them together because they belong that way, the story intertwines between the two aspects so perfectly it would be a crime to remove either aspect from the other.

With that in mind if you want to play exclusively in pvp, help yourself. There is a ton of content to keep you entertained and you never have to step foot near PvE content. The opposite is also true.
MarwinDexter

Postby MarwinDexter » Fri May 06, 2016 11:54 am

Yeah i checked the whole website out, i am thrilled! :)

I jsut mean, i hope there is a pvp server, were no players are safe anywere, while on the PvE servers ppl can have there hide out, and toggle on and off pvp.
But on a PvP server, you are suppose to be able to kill people, no mather what lvl, but killing low geared/leveled players should make you hunted. like a bounty system after awhile, so people will chase and kill you if you are a bad player. But i have trust in you people, i dont know the whole game and what you have planned. so i will give you my vote in the pvp as a pvp player.
Seperate the PvE player from the PvP ones, and make diffrent servers with diffrent rules. :)
MarwinDexter

Postby MarwinDexter » Fri May 06, 2016 11:54 am

I just hate safe zones.
Layenem
Founder
Founder

Postby Layenem » Fri May 06, 2016 12:05 pm

When you're PvP you're PvP. We can't explain why, and this is one of those very few instances where we are holding this information close to the chest, but you can trust that there will be no one killing people and then running to a safe spot or deflagging for PvP.

Not in our house!
Co-Founder and CEO

#ChallengeIsEverything

"To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing." ~ Elbert Hubbard
MarwinDexter

Postby MarwinDexter » Sat May 07, 2016 4:44 am

Good! Good! Because i just hate when people can run to safe spots, there is no merci in the killing! :D hhaa!
Cant wait to hear more about that system ^^
Txbongo

Postby Txbongo » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:03 pm

If your Legion owns the Temple district and your god’s Avatar and Statue come to life

So I have a little confusion on how PVP will work.

- With the use of guilds how will this effect city pvp?

eg... I am a follower of Tenebris (cuz lets face it Rathar God of Death FTW) and my best friend follows Aequalis (Because hes wrong).

Will we be able to be in the same guild and fight for the same legion?
or
Will we have to fight each other in the city as it pertains to our Legion?
or
Will I have to find a new friend with the correct master legion? :ugeek:

These questions keep me up at night.

Thanks,
Txbongo
Layenem
Founder
Founder

Postby Layenem » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:46 am

Txbongo wrote:
If your Legion owns the Temple district and your god’s Avatar and Statue come to life

So I have a little confusion on how PVP will work.

- With the use of guilds how will this effect city pvp?

eg... I am a follower of Tenebris (cuz lets face it Rathar God of Death FTW) and my best friend follows Aequalis (Because hes wrong).

Will we be able to be in the same guild and fight for the same legion?
or
Will we have to fight each other in the city as it pertains to our Legion?
or
Will I have to find a new friend with the correct master legion? :ugeek:

These questions keep me up at night.

Thanks,
Txbongo

Great question! I don't fuck with PvP so I'll make sure to let Ahdora and Kraive know they need to get they ass over here and talk about this!!!!
Co-Founder and CEO

#ChallengeIsEverything

"To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing." ~ Elbert Hubbard

Return to “PvP Discussion”