farlandex1

dead

Postby farlandex1 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:38 am

is this game dead how close to alpha are yyou guys
SawJacksoul

Re: dead

Postby SawJacksoul » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:20 am

farlandex1 wrote:is this game dead how close to alpha are yyou guys

Alpha is still quite a long ways off but I assure you that the game is still moving forward. A game that is to be this complex and well-made is going to take quite some time
~Best regards,
SawJacksoul

Layenem
Founder
Founder

Postby Layenem » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:07 pm

What an odd name for the topic lmfao

We're not dead. Easy ways to tell:

1) Review the front page (found here)... does it have an IR that was released in the past 14 days? Very likely.

2) Check out the YouTube channel. Does it have a new podcast posted? Likely a week and a half after the latest IR? Very likely.

3) Also, check that same YouTube page for the latest Sacrament Roundup (typically posted the Friday after the IR update).

4) Even if you don't watch the podcasts Facebook and Twitter usually receive updates about IRs and podcast announcements.

The game is definitely not dead. It's not even remotely dead. It is unfunded so timelines for alphas and betas are not something you're going to see much of outside of what we'd like to see them projected for.

Current state of the game, as discussed at the beginning of nearly every podcast, is that we have a team building our game world on a Service for Service Agreement (we do something for them and they do something for us) and once the first zone is ready we'll be in that space working on the Basic Combat Build.

I'll put together a post about the BCB and what people can expect from it.

Let me know if I missed anything.
Co-Founder and CEO

#ChallengeIsEverything

"To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing." ~ Elbert Hubbard
farlandex1

Postby farlandex1 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:01 pm

alright bros peace
Astavan

Postby Astavan » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:35 am

I wonder when we see new Stuff from the Game
Layenem
Founder
Founder

Postby Layenem » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:54 am

We're getting close. Once I have access to the first zone I'll let everyone know and do a few live streams. I'll practically be living in it getting a ground-view to figure out mob population locations. Hell we've already got documentation outlining HOW to go about that so.

I'll follow up with the world builder today and try to pin down an exact day to within two or three days.

SoonTM
Co-Founder and CEO

#ChallengeIsEverything

"To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing." ~ Elbert Hubbard
Astavan

Postby Astavan » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:33 am

Is this Project still alive????

No news or Rumors
Steeldeal
QA Team

Postby Steeldeal » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:14 am

Hello everyone,

Though things have been rather silent on the forums and on social media, I am happy to say that we are still working very hard on Sacrament. Being underfunded and relying solely on the work and effort of our entire team to make progress happen can certainly have its challenges as points but we are grateful for everything they do none the less. Right now, we are going to be launching a new dev server soon to finish up the Basic Combat Build. We recently acquired some developers and level builders and are hoping to have something to show everyone soon. I know its something we have said in the past but the talent, dedication, and resources that we have acquired recently will certainly help us in making that true.

I will also note that we do have a formal discord channel that we did mean to add to the current website. Right now we are in the process of updating and changing the website as we get ready for the BCB release. You can join the discord community at: https://discord.gg/Us2x2Zm

Again, I apologize that we have not been as communicative as we have been in the past. There is no excuse for it and I promise that we will make strides going forward to improve community relations as we want you, the community, with us as we build this amazing game and bring the MMO industry back to a level of quality and challenge that it should be at.

If you have any other questions, feel free to reply here or hit us up on discord.

Steeldeal
"Even if my legs give way and I must crawl upon the earth, I would never stand down to the likes of you!" -"Lord" Uthamon, The Battle of Darkfall (WoW Order of Within RP Event)

Return to “General Discussion”