What?

Txbongo

What?

Postby Txbongo » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:32 am

So I am shocked that no one has commented on this. I haven't seen a class like this one. I play a wizard by default but this will be my first choice. Whoever came up with this i owe a beer because I am stoked.

I Do have a question...
6. Reanimate - Raises dead group members for (X) seconds; Targets cannot be healed until rezzed
^ Huge issue, not that it wont be fun to do this mid fight however, will it cause the member it was casted on to have any restrictions? Like lets say 2 healers die, I reanimate one and he rezzes the other. Is that possible or will he be restricted to certain things because he is "Dead" Also once the reanimation ends will that user be out for the count, set on a "cooldown" or just unrezzable. I feel like there has to be some affect having them comeback from the dead like a zombie. Or will nothing happen and its just like a hat trick *look what I can do*

Ha sorry I have another... Pets will they only be NPC's or can we lets say kill some duelist and use his body as a vessel ultimately making it seem like I always have a personal body guard? Also if its only NPC's will we be able to attempt making a fallen god in city pvp a pet. I feel like I am up for the challenge... even knowing it will probably not be possible.
Layenem
Founder
Founder

Re: What?

Postby Layenem » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:10 pm

Txbongo wrote:So I am shocked that no one has commented on this. I haven't seen a class like this one. I play a wizard by default but this will be my first choice. Whoever came up with this i owe a beer because I am stoked.

I Do have a question...
6. Reanimate - Raises dead group members for (X) seconds; Targets cannot be healed until rezzed
^ Huge issue, not that it wont be fun to do this mid fight however, will it cause the member it was casted on to have any restrictions? Like lets say 2 healers die, I reanimate one and he rezzes the other. Is that possible or will he be restricted to certain things because he is "Dead" Also once the reanimation ends will that user be out for the count, set on a "cooldown" or just unrezzable. I feel like there has to be some affect having them comeback from the dead like a zombie. Or will nothing happen and its just like a hat trick *look what I can do*

Ha sorry I have another... Pets will they only be NPC's or can we lets say kill some duelist and use his body as a vessel ultimately making it seem like I always have a personal body guard? Also if its only NPC's will we be able to attempt making a fallen god in city pvp a pet. I feel like I am up for the challenge... even knowing it will probably not be possible.

You're the king of two things haha

1) According to our design the class brought back performs their same outline but with less functionality (I believe we're looking at a 50% hit to BASE ER) so you can rez someone but the rez is going to suck... quite a bit lol

2) Right now they are NPC pets only. We have general plans for expanding on this in major updates and expansions but nothing I can talk about because we haven't laid it out. Clearly we're busy as hell hahaha and I don't think anyone would appreciate us building designs for future content when we've still got a lot of work to do on the current content!
Co-Founder and CEO

#ChallengeIsEverything

"To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing." ~ Elbert Hubbard
Txbongo

Postby Txbongo » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:39 pm

Its hard not to look towards the future. I am just excited about everything and I have not learned of the word patients. Also if I have a group I will let him know hey here is what I can do. My rez will not "Suck" But will be defined of by what you do with it. You know the risk and you know you'll be up. You just have to be ready and do your part. I feel like even coming back at 1% health can go a long way for those who are prepared.
Layenem
Founder
Founder

Postby Layenem » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:54 am

Txbongo wrote:... I feel like even coming back at 1% health can go a long way for those who are prepared.

Agreed. This is what we consider a "Potential Raid Changer" and this is something we consider every time we build a class ability.
Co-Founder and CEO

#ChallengeIsEverything

"To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing." ~ Elbert Hubbard

Return to “Necromancer”