Blood Mage

Tindivall

Blood Mage

Postby Tindivall » Thu May 21, 2015 11:43 am

I am really looking forward to finding out more information about this class. While I understand it won't be the big heals of a cleric, I love the idea of dps & heals... If that can be actually viable.

Coming from always playing a healing class and the grind it is to try and level a healing class that can't do damage, this class really appeals to me!
Kyhas

Re: Blood Mage

Postby Kyhas » Wed May 27, 2015 9:36 am

Not sure why, but I imagine the raid dropping one by one, The blood mage taking the life of an ally who then gets cut down. It is then, that the fully healed blood mage expels the blood from his body killing himself, but reviving every other player in the raid.

That or running away with full health before it's too late :P.
Layenem
Founder
Founder

Postby Layenem » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:45 pm

Kyhas wrote:Not sure why, but I imagine the raid dropping one by one, The blood mage taking the life of an ally who then gets cut down. It is then, that the fully healed blood mage expels the blood from his body killing himself, but reviving every other player in the raid.

That or running away with full health before it's too late :P.

That's um... actually a very brilliant idea... I'm going to have to talk to Kraive about this one! Very nice Kyhas!
Co-Founder and CEO

#ChallengeIsEverything

"To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing." ~ Elbert Hubbard
Kraive
Founder
Founder

Postby Kraive » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:03 pm

I must admit I am quit proud of the Blood Mage. When working on its design there was a moment when I stopped and just thought "Okay, that's pretty bad ass!" That exact moment had me revisit some of the classes I had already worked on previously and not felt that way about. Changing them until I got that same feeling.

This class raised the standard at the time. That said all classes are still evolving and growing and we have a game that allows for a wide array of abilities. Sacrificing themselves or expending 99.9% of their health and resource to send blood out to the raid force sounds like a very BM thing to do!

Kyhas wrote:
A good idea!

Return to “Blood Mage”