The Future for Sacrament (please read)

As new information is released you can find it here.

Moderator: Steeldeal

SawJacksoul

The Future for Sacrament (please read)

Postby SawJacksoul » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:43 pm

Hello everyone. After all the progress that has been made, it is with great regret that the Sacrament project is going to be put on indefinite hold. A lot of tremendous work has already been put into the game by the wonderful team. As I'm sure most of you know, and for those who don't, this game's progress was driven forward entirely by a volunteer team. Despite the love for this project, just like all of yourselves, all of the volunteers have their own busy lives to live. Many vital positions to keeping the game moving forward just simply can't be filled to the point they need to be. Layenem is out busting his chops at college full time to get his degree and Ahdora is holding down a full time job. I'm sure some of you also noticed that Steeldeal chose to step away from the company some time ago in pursuit of his own ambitions. While this hold does not necessarily spell the death of Sacrament, it does mean that it could be a tremendous amount of time before the gears get rolling again. A big thank you to everyone who has invested in this magnificent project somehow or another, and I'm sorry that this is the news I imagine many of you didn't want to hear. Servers on the discord should still be up (the link to the servers if you aren't already on there https://discord.gg/ANqe2vQ; message me if it doesn't work) and I also imagine that the website isn't going anywhere so everyone can still feel free to chat and hang around. We'll still welcome the company, and if the day comes that the fires in forge get lit again then we'll be sure to update everyone on here.
~Best regards,
SawJacksoul

Return to “News & Announcements”